- The Board of Directors approves the Program of the Implementation of the Environmental Policy of the Electric Grid Sector for 2018–2019.
- During the Russian Investment Forum, ROSSETI’s Director General presents a draft of the strategy for developing a digitalized electric grid sector in Russia for the period until 2030.
- The Board of Directors takes special note of the successful implementation of the Action Plan (Road Map) “Enhancing the Affordability of the Power Infrastructure”* as related to reaching Russia’s target position among the top 20 economies in the “Getting Electricity” ranking of the World Bank’s annual Doing Business 2018 rankings.
- The Board of Directors approves a restated version of the Regulations for the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- The Board of Directors approves a restated version of the Information Policy of ROSSETI.
- The Board of Directors approves the updated Modernization (Renewal) Program for Electric Grid Facilities of ROSSETI’s Subsidiaries and Dependent Companies for 2018–2026.
- The Moscow Region’s first digital substation begins operation.
- The shareholders of ROSSETI resolve to pay 2.5 billion rubles as dividends for 1Q2018.
- The Svetlaya Strana customer relations website is officially launched.
- The Board of Directors appoints the head of the internal audit division of ROSSETI.
- The Board of Directors approves a restated version of the Regulations for the Quality Management System of ROSSETI.
- Russia’s first wind park is put into operation in the Kaliningrad Region.
- The Board of Directors approves the Uniform Procurement Standard of ROSSETI.
- The Board of Directors approves the Digital Transformation 2030 Concept.
Approved by Ordinance of the Russian Government No. 1144-r of June 30, 2012